We often lack imagination when thinking up healthy, tasty menus. On your pre- and post-Dietox days, you should ideally combine fruits, raw vegetables, whole grains and, why not, a little salmon. Salmon is rich in proteins and vitamins B12 and B6, while it also has omega-3 rich fats, which contribute to lowering cholesterol levels and increasing resistance to infections. That is why this mini salmon and avocado sandwich will have your nutritional needs covered and leave you sated with minimum caloric intake.
Mini salmon and avocado sandwich
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 slices salmon
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Wash and finely slice the tomato to then lay the slices over one of the pieces of toast.
- Do the same thing with the avocado.
- Lastly, add the 2 slices of salmon on top.
- Use the second slice of bread to ‘close’ the mini-sandwich.