In all respects to the conditions set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, of Data Protection of Personal Character and European Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), FOODTERAPIA, S.L. informs you that it fully complies with the current legislation on the subject of personal data protection, and with the pledge of secrecy and confidentiality associated with its activity.
In this respect, DIETOX makes you aware of the existence of computerised files containing personal data, owned by FOODTERAPIA, S.L., for the purpose of the below outlined objectives. These files are duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
FOODTERAPIA, S.L., with tax identification number B-65844136, and address at Barcelona, Rambla Catalunya 124, 4º-1ª (08008 Barcelona), Spain. Registered to the Barcelona Business Register with number 2012/2046, Volume 43289, Folio 88, Sheet 423297.
You can contact “Dietox Data Protection” at the following email address: email@example.com
2. What personal data do we gather and what do we use it for?
The personal information we gather from our customers helps us to continuously personalize and improve your shopping experience on the Dietox website. In general, we use the data to manage orders, deliver products and offer services, process payment, get in contact with you about your orders, products and promotional offers, update our records, carry out maintenance on your Dietox account, display content such as the order list and discount coupons and to recommend products and services that may be of interest to you. We also use your information to improve our store and platform, as well as prevent or detect fraud or abuse on our web, and to allow third parties to carry out technical and logistical support and other functions in our name.
Below are the types of information we collect:
- Information you provide us directly: We receive and store all the information you enter on our web or provide in any other way. Example: when you create a Dietox account, when you place an order, when you subscribe or you go Premium, when you participate in a contest or prize draw (on social media, questionnaire or via a form), or when you get in contact with our customer service team via email, telephone or any other method. The information you provide helps us meet your demands, personalise future orders that you make, improve our website and get in contact with you.
- Mobile: When you download or use the DIETOX mobile app and you request or agree to services and products, we may receive information about your mobile device and orders. We may then use this information to offer you products and services you are interested in.
- Email communications: To help us to make the emails we send you more useful and interesting, we usually receive confirmation of when you open an email (bulletin/newsletter) that we have sent, providing your device supports that type of tasks. If you don´t want to receive any more emails or Dietox notifications from us, we ask you to update your e-mail subscription and notification preferences in the “Personal Data” section of your account.
- Information collected from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, which may then be added to our account information. For example, for a contest run in collaboration with another brand or third party.
During the purchase process, we only request the personal data necessary to provide you with our products and services, and attend and resolve any request, complaint or query you may have after said purchase.
When you place an order with us, we automatically subscribe you to our newsletters (bulletins with new additions and offers), unless you tell us not to before completing your purchase. In any case, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link you will find in each of the above-mentioned bulletins.
If you give us your email address, but you then have problems completing your order, we will use it to contact you with a personalised message to help you complete your order, if you are still interested. We will also keep it so we can recognize you when you visit our website again and improve your user experience.
When you create an account on the web, you subscribe to our products, you go Premium, or you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or dietox.uk), we will also process your data with the same purpose as explained above.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
4. What legal grounds do we have to process your data?
The collection and processing of your personal data is based mainly on the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship that you have established with us.
When we send you our newsletters and offers, or we use the email you provided us to contact you personally or recognize you next time you visit, we rely on our legitimate interest in offering you our services and products.
The data processing of the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent you give us, in accordance with current legislation. (See Cookies Policy).
5. Who will we share your personal data with?
6. Is my personal information safe?
We work to protect your personal data security using Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), which encrypts all the information you provide.
When confirming your order, we only reveal the last four digits of your credit card numbers. We only pass on the first 6 and last 4 numbers of your credit card to the credit card company, together with the corresponding expiry date for the order processing.
We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in place when it comes to collecting, storing and displaying customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that on many occasions we may request proof of identity from you before sharing confidential information.
Despite the above, it is important to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and your computer by third parties. Make sure to log off whenever you finish using a shared computer.
7. Can minors use int.dietox.com (or dietox.uk)?
Persons under the age of 18 are not authorised to purchase products on int.dietox.com (or dietox.uk). Adults should purchase all products sold for minors. Persons under the age of 18 may only use int.dietox.com (or dietox.uk) under supervision of a parent or guardian.
8. What are your rights?
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27th 2016, (GDPR), in relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to access: you have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if that is the case, obtain a copy of such data and full information regarding its processing.
- Right to modify: you have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate and incomplete data and ensure the certainty of the information subject to processing.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request your data be deleted without undue delay, if the processing is illicit or the purpose behind the processing or collection no longer exists.
- Right to limit processing: you have the right to request the suspension of processing if it is illicit or the accuracy of the data has been disputed.
- Right to opposition: you have the right to oppose the processing of your data when it is used for direct marketing or the processing must be stopped due to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is demonstrated or it is necessary in order to exercise or defend any claim.
- Right to not be the subject of individual decisions: you have the right to not be the subject of a decision based solely on computerised processing, including the elaboration of profiles, which produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary in order to execute a contract, is permitted by the Law or you have given your explicit consent.
Due to the nature of our services and the purpose for collecting and processing your personal data, the Right to portability is not applicable.
To exercise these rights, please send us an email to email@example.com or send your request via post to: Dietox Data Protection – Rambla Catalunya 124, 4º-1ª (08008) Barcelona, Spain. In your request, you should clearly indicate (i) your identity, providing at least your full name and the email address you used to purchase or register with Dietox, and (ii) the right or rights that you wish to exercise.
You can also visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to request ownership of your rights, if you wish.
Exercising these rights is free, unless unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to assume the costs of such request.
(Last update: 15th May 2018)